About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge 42

MFP Stamps Challenge 42
(Oct. 15 - Oct. 21)
                              1. Saturday Challenge
                              2. Anything Goes Challenge
                              3. Tutorial Challenge

Head to MFP Stamps Shop Blog 

to see ALL the challenges and prizes!!

***All rules, guidelines & prize claiming***

can now be found as Tabs at the top of the
MFP Stamps Shop Blog.

1. Saturday Challenge is

***Inspiration***
Here's my sample card as a design team member 
for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head 
on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!
It's pretty obvious what inspired me from the photos.
I stamped my sunflower on a tan cardstock and edged
it using a Gold Leafing Pen. I colored the flower with
Copic markers. I stamped my cat and fussy cut it out
and colored the flower and dotted with a gold sparkle
pen. I mounted my layers together then added my cat,
using pop dots. I stamped my sentiment and added
a couple of pearls and that's it!

Thanks for stopping by and consider following my blog.  
Be sure to join in the current challenge now!!

I used MFP stamp sets
"Bring On The Sun"
"Tweet Blessings"

Challenge closes on Friday, October 21 , 2016

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Pam, I like the gold mat and that you added the kitty :) Great job on the coloring too! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my most favorite of MFP stamps! I love the kitty and the coloring! And you know how I love Inspiration challenges!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! The cat and sunflower go so wonderfully together. Love the gold behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone, Pam! Really like that 2nd stamp set.

    ReplyDelete