About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2016

CYP Challenge 339

always
Anything Goes!!

Here's my card for CYP Challenge 339
First thing I did here was cut out a mountain line. 
I used it for my mask so I could take FSJ Pan Pastels
and create my colorful sky. I removed the mask and
then used it for a layer of raised mountains in front.
You can't really see the dimension but it's there. :-)
I used Stickles to make my snow on the mountain peaks.
I colored my Polar Bears (Two Cubs and Momma) from
ADFD. I'm a HUGE Polar Bear lover and these cuties
are awesome!! I used pop dots to raise the bears and I
stamped my sentiment and put together my layers. 

Here's a big THANK YOU to this week's sponsor! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Consider joining my blog and come back often!

1 comment: