About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Crafter's Companion Card 2



I will be trying to give a decent tutorial
and promote the awesome products that
C.C. has to offer. Be sure to check out 
their website! You won't be disappointed!

I am finding that Crafter's Companion
is teaching me how to create outside of
my usual comfort zone, and this card
is certainly not my zone, but I think it
turned out ok?? 
I used two different Sheena Douglass
stamps sets to create this card. 
El Musico                       Just Torn
First thing I did was stamp the main
images from both sets, the Just Torn
image twice, using Memento Tuxedo
Black. Using my Spectrum Noir alcohol
markers I began the coloring!


When I got my coloring the way I
wanted I added some Dazzle stickers
to accent the Skull's jacket and a 
couple of feathers to perk up his hat.
I colored my extra Just Torn image
and began cutting out some of the 
edges for layering on the main piece.
For the main Just Torn image
I cut out the center when I finished
coloring it. I had it stamped on 
white cardstock, centered on a
4 x 5 1/4 inch piece.  I took my cut 
edges from the extra Torn image and
used some mounting tape to add them
to my main card. Next I cut out my 
Skull image and placed him so he was 
coming through the hole. I used more
of the mounting tape on the back of 
my Skull so he would be raised up more. 
I added some clear S.N. Sparkle Brush pen
to the teeth of my skull (didn't photo well).
I used a dauber to edge around the 
main image layout with black ink. It 
was placed on a piece of black cardstock
and boom...my card! 

 Thanks for stopping by! 
Consider following my blog before you leave!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the coloring! Congratulations on being part of the CC team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Abbey would love this! I have to admit, not my comfort zone either but wow, is it cool! Great job Pam!

    ReplyDelete