About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, December 22, 2017

Crafter's Companion Card

I must say that working with the great
products from Crafter's Companion make
my crafting so much fun. 
I was using Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils, Blending
Stumps and Gamsol to color this awesome 
stamped image from the "Time Flies" set.
 Spectrum Noir - Pencil Blending StumpsSpectrum Noir Blending Solution - 4oz Bottle
Working with the pencils is so simple and
they blend beautifully! I added a bit of color 
on around part of the outer image and blended
it out. I added some Gold Spectrum Noir Sparkle
pen to the watch for the touch of bling and 
using a Silver Sparkle pen I gave the chain some glitz. 
I stamped the image an extra time so I could
color and cut out some additional butterflies
to raise up and give the needed dimension.
To finish the watch I used some crystal lacquer
to give my watch face dimension. 
I created my layering using Gold sparkle and
Gold mirror cardstock from Crafter's Companion 
and some black cardstock. Watch for, and shop,
Crafter's Companion on HSN.

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!! So beautifully colored, and the crystal lacquer is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - Happy Holidays to you and your Family!!!

    ReplyDelete